Thursday, August 02, 2007

thursday

sometimes, it may not be so good to finish ur assignments early cos u will spend time stoning and tlaking to people who are busy.

and some people who are not may just leave u there to STONE while they are watching some vids on youtube laughing happily away! SIGHHHS =p

but still its good to finsih assignments early so u wld minimise the stress level... hahas

many things occured recently.
for physical injuries maO hit my left waist with his racquet last monday or wednesday i think and the bruise is still here...though its has decrease in its area a lil but there's still a colourful mix of purple, dark red, red, maroon patch there. and in an attempt to make my waist look symemtrical he hit a ball onto my right waist on last friday i think. luckily it aint that serious as the previous one....

and of cos there's that poem thingy on monday, 30 july....hahas

and i need my fitness back....

is it just me and me all this time?
and u know nothing at all
or is the policy ignorance is a bliss at work now...hahas
randomnisation of words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home