Sunday, December 09, 2007

stup...........

stupefied by the stupendous stupidity....
of myself.

cut myself with the edge of the drawer -_-
spend my precious sunday doing nothing...
stying up at home
even the rain dont help
cos i'm not feeling warm
nor cold
but sedated, confused
and a dull ache.....
everywhere



maybe we all dont have a soul but individuality, conscience and sub-conscience,
which when combines create the knowledge of 'I'
causing the many heartaches that ensues
and tragedies to occur.

they say we have to trust ourselves before we can really trust others
but i can never trust myself totally
based on what i know of myself
the only trust i have is that i cant trust myself.
so where do i go after?

==============================================
GREAT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home