Sunday, November 11, 2007

packing...

was filing the papers and packing my table when i came thru class 20 photos...
its already been a year...and next year is A levels!!! then we will almost all go our separate ways...so next eyar is what time i've left to make my jc life a memorable one...
they say jc life is full of memories...but i would say i miss my seconday sch more...

then i went to put it in the folder and saw my secondary sch stuff...certs, photos...u name it u got it. hahas. and it bring back memories... made me do silly things....think silly thoughts....and just basically screw things up. and i remembered sth i learnt from thsoe days...never say sorry tooe asily and too much. it would seem like it means nothing... =)

distracted myself by gg to the bball court...waahaha....but then i've lost the touch... this is sickening man...

now i need to distract myself further..

________________________________________________

should i or should i not squash tmr. shld i or shld i not go to SP tmr with nie gang? hahas.
to do or not to do (to be or not to be)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home