Sunday, March 04, 2007

this hurts.

1h of bball aint enough...it still hurts like hell...
i feel so dumb...its not like i've seen u...and yet the more we talk...the worse it get...till i'm lost deep within it....until then did u turn it to an ice-cold cave...freezing me everywhere...yet leaving my heart beating...making me feel the hurt and yet unable to take it away..leaving me helpless
then u forgot about me and just left...it hurts..it really hurts...but do u know?
u dont even care...cos there aint a need anymore...
so it ends here and i shall feel the hurt till the ice in this cave melts...but will it ever? its seems to be an eternal cold...

u just break me down so badly
and i trip over everything you say
u just break me down so badly
in the worst way
and just turn your head and left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home