Sunday, February 11, 2007

dumb dumb dumb

i woke up on sat and my whole leg was numb...must have somwhow placed most of my body weight on it while sleeping...cant move it and i nearly fell when i stood up...luckily i only sat back on the bed...haha...the feeling is weird...unable to get the leg to move..adn there wasn't even pins and needles...it felt cold and distant to me...and hten i sort of hopped to the kitchen...well after that had the feelings of pin and needles and regained use of my leg...wonder what would have happened to it should i wake up later...

anyway, was on the way to post a letter and was thinking abt stuff or issit staring at the trees? when i walked into a bunch of branches and i din realise it except that something was clinging onto my leg...it was alter that i realised it was branches... result? a thin incise wound along my calf...lol was lil painful though it wasn't deep at all... u know like when u are bitten by red ants?
oh yar i got bitten before while training in HQ last time...we were toc and had to pass through this bush and there were ants on it...climbed into my sleeve and bit my arm...lol

before i was going to type this entry...my sis droped some stuff and for some reason she got fascinated by my toes and asked why are they in such a bad condition; i.e crack nials...blood clot on the 2 big toes...they got me to action..i cut off the whole nail of the smallest toe...well it was alright cos there was a new layer below...long story...cos i cracked that nail last year and i din bother to cut/peel off the part that was still stuck to the toe.. =p

hope its not too gross for u ppl...it really isn't gross anyway...no blood involved!

oh yar...thanks for the comfort ppl...but still cant help but feel a pang of sadness and frustration and dumbness (if there's such a thing) when i remember my results...
ARGH!

ciao`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home