Thursday, February 01, 2007

thursday

had pe today..it was 2.4km. deproved alot lar...dropped by nearly a min! SIGHS....i seriously need to join a cca that has physical trainings!...or maybe go back to train the jnrs then do with them....LOLS

anyway, played bball today...and somehow i think my toe kicked something....cos it bled...and i din realise it only felt that there's some pain there... it was upon reaching home when i took of my socks that i realised it! haha and it stained the socks lar...had to spend 15 minutes trying to wash it off or else my mum would ask me abt it if she sees it! =p wonder if that's filial or being idiotic.

stm at work again! i forgot what i wanted to blog!

friday's coming and another week would pass...would we still be here a month from now? we shld really talk more among ourselves...crap more...joke more...scandalise more! lols though the last part is really not advised!

just lyrics? or more than that?

your subtleites...they strangle me...i cant explain myself at all...and all the wants and all the needs....all i dun want to need at all

the walls start breathing.....my mind's unweaving....mayb its best u not leave me tonight...a weight is lifted...On this evening...I give the final blow

when darkness turns to light...it ends tonight...it ends tonight....

a falling star...least i fall alone....n u will nv know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home