Friday, July 04, 2008

interhouse

interhouse today!
rahh puma has a shortage of J2s for bball and vball!!!

anyways, 1 mth+ of abstinence from bball and training
has decreased my physical fitness by like 50%. shits la.
and even worse my shooting accuracy in a game is 0%! (this is like the dung of the dung!) none of my shots went in!
the 3 months of bballing from in nj during PAE has come to naught.
guess there's no such thing as retaining the skills despite not playing or training.
thankfully the lay-ups are not that bad but i must say it has deproved too =(
SADNESS if we won the last match, we would at least get a medal =P

oh well, here are the excuses. just recovered from my right ankle and calf injury. and my left wrist still feels weird.

alright vball, well i just played one game and technically i only did 1 good receive. and brandon aced like 10+ serves to win that game. and we finished third and second last for vball.
conclusion: there's a medal!

resolution: thou shalt not study everyday but include play too. and i would get my shooting accuracy back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home