Saturday, January 19, 2008

riddled with injury

riddled with injuries, physical and emotional...today's an unhappy day. sighs



was outrunned by one RI boy by 10secs.

my 5km is still as slow as ever 22.47. why can i hit 21 or 20!?

but then had stitch halfway.

been a long time since i suffer from a stitch..



then purposely go back and forth just to give something...

what did i get in return?

coldness, no appreciation irritated summore.

why am i so dumb la.

but i asked for it i guess.



then being pissed, went to play bball

been a very very long time since i play till my legs cramp. but it was a mild one only the right thigh cramp the rest not much. and since we get to play full court.



my shooting and lay-ups seriously deproved....ohwells squash first! cant do lay-ups with fastbreaks already...need to practise more on ball control and shooting judgement! haha



and then some of the guys nv cut their freaking fingernails. result?

4 prominent scratches. 3 on my hand and 1 across my chest. how that get there i totally have no idea..was just too deep in the game i guess.

and my mouth got elbowed by one of the guy while we were snatching for the ball.
now one of my tooth feels loose... =[ and it was the same guy who elbowed me and made my nose bleed the previous time.... -_-

"yeah i'll give give give
until there's nothing else"

"you don't know me
and you dont even care"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home