Friday, March 23, 2007

last day of week1 t2

well well well...had first pe lesson in aj today....guess they still have drops of kindess in them cos it wasn't as tough as most make it out to be...just run 2.4 then do a lil bit of pumping...a lil of triceps boost i think and sit ups....
but the afternoon sun make us perspire like mad...i mean during the 2 warm-up runs i was already perspiring can! lol

after that...it was end of lessons for the day..went to canteen to slackk` hahas....fp came again! diao he miss aj now that he's in vj...cos his class is a mugger class...no jokes nothing...unlucky sia!

anyway...after the slacking or cooling down...went around looking for ppl bballing but its all quiet and lonely...cant find zhishu too...dont know where he disappeared to...

btw, had maths tutorial and pw tutorial today....the pw one was a lil boring...maths was quite slow lar...but then ppl are like not listening to her and stuff..hahas

went back anderson..oh no..the guy teams are like all not prepared lehs...hai...
should have went abck to train them during first 3 mths...but no time lar...sighs
anyway...just do you best and pray we will win 4 gold tmr!
good luck AC AA NC NA!! haha` have faith and u can do it!

competitons bring sadness and happiness...
winning is the ultimate point...
losing with pride and honour seconds it....
but we are all in it together....
the hard work put in...
time sacrificed...
blood bled...
sweat perspired...
it will be fufilling...

beneath the sky...
i look up...
and was met by a thousand twinkling smiles...
my heart lit up...
only to be extinguished...
at the thought of your absence...your indifference...your coldness...

ciao`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home