Saturday, March 12, 2005

STUPID SIS

idiotic sister...wah kaox..everyday come and chao me for no reasons tell her not to do this den fa pi qi den i get scolded...den if she do sth wrong wil also be my fault...den if she bu shuang den can hit me....cant sae her or hit her if not will be my fault...


IDIOT parents say what in hte outside world will meet this kind of people...yar will meet but i can dun care right, they do wrong things also not my problem right? but my sis if like do wrong even if they nv say it will be liek my fault fro not telling her not to do this...

so what shld i do? they just keep on pampering her. say what she is girl veri dan3 ciao3 cant hit her or scold her....so wad to do leh? ani advice anibdy out there? idiotic ppl..shld just die mann..live for what nth to live for if i din owe my birht to htem everything will be fine dun have to xiao sun them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home