Monday, March 07, 2005

test results...

hmm...almost. got almost all my test results back..they all sux lar...i fail add maths for sure le lor..hahas..yar arkar n zhong ming had a bet with me..think i'm gonna get drinks this time..that is my maths will be lousier and overall score lousier...hahax...onli silver lining in a dark cloud...tmr still hav some geog test by mdm neo....dont know hwat issit abt..dun plan to study..just chiong tmr...n hope to pass...haic..my daily work for geog got onli 3 out of 7 an e8 so my overall mark is 74.5 the other tests and components all a1 except for this time de test a2...haix...crapps...i'm dead...mus made what i said today happen and see what the rest of the class will say...argh... must REMEMBER AND ACCOMPLIS WHAT I SAY, IF I CANT, I MUST.

so that's all....more updates coming..byex...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home