Monday, March 23, 2009

looking back

looking back at my past posts..
i'm shocked at how much i've forgotten
am glad that i kept a blog since that.
not minding the twit language used.
that was me. in the past. haha
its what gave me the memories I had.

but some memories retain.. and i still love the words mrs tan's gave us..

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can"

"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.” --- Benjamin Franklin

How did i remember them last time?! hopefully i would always remember them. maybe that's why its good to have a blog/diary. Till now I still miss my sec sch days. my science, maths, humanities teachers.

the passion with which they teach.
the care they show.
the friendliness they exude.
the confidence they gave us.
the teachings they passed on to us.
not only those in words
but of heart and moral...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let us discover more about ourselves without forgetting ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home