Saturday, December 20, 2008

one word

one word summarises today. shuang!
well except the trip to sembawang, contemplating what to do afterwards.
cos some ppl like weird timings.

ok la its weird to me cos wanted to bball today. whaah
which bring me to the word. shuang!

so basically bballed from 1 plus to 7 then continued around 8 plus to near 10. haha
met jono for the night one.
random ppl + and jnrs for the afternoon one.
ohwells it was fun.
but the legs are complaining now. haha

surprisingly, they din cramp today.
hav they given up protesting?
grown stronger?
or the lull before a storm?

okay so the plan to psycho arthur to intro me to gym training is scrapped.
or else my legs might just be gone by monday, 0000.
spam magic, guitar (depends on sis), MONK tmr.

ppls let me get a job. dun wanna waste my 3 months away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home