Monday, April 30, 2007

sports day!

oh well...we had sports day today...it was on the average okay with highlights like inter-house races, cheerleading! and teacher vs students tug-of-war...of course not without TCing with classmates...haha`

got my indoor tennis shoes today! and the andersonians came back for well gatherings i guess. and this somehow reminds me, i'm being random here. i've not collected my o level cert! i have a common test for physics and chemistry this wednesday. my labour day is literally labour day! =[[

but well had a great time playing bball after sports meet today..it was fun...played till around 7 plus. SIgHS...reminds me of my jjunior days in SJAB...we would be playing with the seniors...collapsing in laughters at the antics of certain snr like weekeong aka KAzhua =P oh man those were the days...when life was more carefree...when what ppl think of you dont matter...as long as there's bball and bball sessions and class outings...

yeah...those were the days =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home