Saturday, December 30, 2006

today

hmm...had 4/7 gathering but in the end qutie a few din come! lols...but well we went to play pool and then bowl. i still cant do it the pro way...my ball will jsut travel diagonally and not straight then curl!! argh! on hte whole...hte outing was okay lar...maybe except for weiting who came and then ate dinner and went home. =p

dinner was well funny...ate zhi cha but lotsa of ppl have budget so only ordered 3 dishes. hah. hten we ate and talked abit and walked to mrt and went off in our way. =]


-----------------------------------------------------------

my mind's a blank...and i cant think...not when its about u...cos everything is so confusing (for me) that its better not to think...and so everything became blank. BLANK.

haha...nice? hope so. thought of it anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------

here's some old but nice songs...thanks to puay ying for sending them to me! haha

+|I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
the night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again|+

abit sad but its nice!!

here's another one
+|I woke up it was 7
I waited till 11
Just to figure out that no one would call
I think i got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone?
When your spending everyday on your own
And here it goes


I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me
Tonight...

And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed
Staring at these 4 walls again
I'll try to think about the last time, I had a good time
Everyone's got somewhere to go
And they're gonna leave me here on my own and here it goes

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me

What the fuck is wrong with me?
Don't fit in with anybody
How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep
And every night is the worst night ever |+

this is nice too! more of a frustration of a kid? but its abit "the world should revolves around me" concept though. but still the song is super nice! AT LEAST I THINK SO =]

+|I wanna make you smile,
Whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
All I wanna do,
Is grow old with you


I'll get you medicine,
When your tummy aches.
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks.
It would be so nice,
Growin' old with you


I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you.
I'll even let you hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink


Oh I could be the man,
Who grows old with you

I wanna grow old with you.|+

this is a slow song...but heart-warming? hahas...and funny too...even let you hold the remote control. *think of a couple snatching the remote from one another while laughing smiling and lightly boxing each other =] nice? hahas

ciao`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home