Monday, September 12, 2005

Blur

these few days has been a blur esp after friday...after i had tt stupid cold...after.... =]

nvm...htink know what's wrong le...

anyway i'm so blur today tt i 4got i have taken my badges off my uniform that i dug out all the clothes in the laundry basket only to find it empty...

in the end...i found my badges lying neatly on my desk...i had taken them off without noticing it...kaox...

and just know...i went to put on badges on my uniformon only to find that i have done that earlier...

i was loading an old song ot ym mp3 when i found out that i had already loaded it like odnt know how many mths ago...

omg...what's happening? think this is bad sia...hope it will be over...

hope this will be over...please 4give me... =] k? please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home