Sunday, July 03, 2005

at the beginning

yeah! found the at the beginning lyrics!

Female: We were strangers, starting out on a journey. Never
dreaming what we have to go through. Now here we
are, I am certainly standing at the beginning with you.

Male: No one told me I was going to find you, unexpected what
you did to my heart. When I lost hope, you were there to
remind me, this is the start

Together: And life is a road that I wanna keep going. Love is a
river that I wanna keep flowing. Life is a road now and
forever wonderful journey. I will be there when the
world stop turning, I will be there when the storm is
through. In the end, I want to be standing at the
beginning with you.

Female: We were strangers on a crazy adventure.

Male: never dreaming how our dreams would come true

Together: Now here we stand, unafraid of the future, at the
beginning with you. And life is a road that I wanna keep
going. Love is a river that I wanna keep flowing, Life is
a road now and forever wonderful journey, I will be
there when the world stop turning, I will be there when
the storm is through. In the end, I want to be standing
at the beginning with you.
Knew there was somebody somewhere, I need love in the
dark now I know my dream will live on, I have been
waiting so long. Nothing is gong to tear us apart.

And life is a road that I wanna keep going. Love is a river
that I wanna keep flowing, Life is a road now and forever
wonderful journey, I will be there when the world stop
turning, I will be there when the storm is through. In the
end, I want to be standing at the beginning with you.

Life is a road that I wanna keep going. And love is a river
I wanna keep going on~

Female: Starting out on a journey

Together: Life is a road that I wanna keep going. Love is a river
that I wanna keep flowing and in the end, I want to be
standing at the beginning with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home